Sunday, March 28, 2021

From Camelia Mirescu

Recently I posted one of Camelia's vimeo pieces, "Nacre Fields", but until now I have not posted any of her photography.

Today I present some images which I've chosen from Camelia's website:




Olio-su-tela-dettaglio-2013






Fumi-di-nostalgia-2014



 



OmaggioArte-Raffaello-Sanzio-La-Fornarina-2013







Spiritus-Artifex-Tellus-Orbis-Responsum-olio-e-carta-su-legno-dettaglio-2013





Camelia's web site:

http://www.cameliamirescu.com/?lang=en


I'm extremely pleased to present Camelia's work.  As with many of our friends Camelia lives in Europe and is surrounded by the ever-present Covid 19 crisis.

It's very difficult knowing one's friends are continuously exposed to this virus.

Keep safe Camelia,

pt









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...