Saturday, April 24, 2021

Thinking Huts, a Visionary Project.

In a few days Maggie Grout and Miriam Huerta of Thinking Huts will be pitching at Yale.



I've written about Maggie in two previous blogs where I mentioned her age as 15 years. I realise that she was 15 when she started out, but now she's 21. However this coming event is a big step foward for Maggie and Miriam. In a virtual presentation which will be hosted via "Eventbrite" Maggie and Miriam will be making their case for their Madagascar project as it was described in The Smithsonian Magazine. Their project is one of only four finalists to make the list for the Thorne Prize for social innovation!


Startup Yale 2021   APRIL 30



Here's the registration link for the event:




Maggie and Miriam's session will be live at 


10.00 am Mountain Time USA, 


which is


2.00 am AEST Saturday, May 1.




For anyone who would like to know more about "Thinking Huts" and their "road map" for the future:


https://www.thinkinghuts.org/roadmap


Wishing you a very great success Maggie and Miriam,

 

Peter Tammer




 


1 comment:

  1. My friend Geoff sent me this:
    "I tried to put a URL link up of that page and Facebook hit me with this:

    This URL goes against our Community Standards on spam."

    Thanks for trying Geoff, but this must be all abou them blocking anything that may be to do with me leaving them, rather than the project. I simply can't believe it has anything to do with Maggie's visionary project. I wonder if you could challenge them on this?
    pt

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...