Tuesday, October 19, 2021

News from Ian Gibbins

Today I received an email from our friend Ian whose work I have posted previously.



This time it's a bit different as Ian has had two works selected at


TranĂ¥s At The Fringe International Arts Festival



Hi Peter

Last night, did an interview with a big arts and film festival in Sweden about the creative processes involved in making the two videos I have showing there. It might be of interest to you blog?




after-image from Ian Gibbins on Vimeo.


Here’s a link to the post on my website which in turn has links to the interview, the festival, the fabulous interviewer and curator, and the videos themselves.




cheers

IAN


Ian Gibbins
26 Hawker Avenue, Belair, SA 5052
AUSTRALIA


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...