Thursday, December 9, 2021

From my window in Split...

From my window in Split...



Dear Peter, I was thinking about your suggestion to write something (inter)personal for our blogging platform and since it seems that these days I am suffering from moderate writing blockage I decided to share an interesting link with "FotAT" team and visitors. Attached are two of my photos taken from my window here in Split.



What I have sent in this email leads to the last year's "World Economic Forum" observation which is strictly connected with some posts that you have recently uploaded (our dear friend Wheeler`s ingenious found footage video for example) and at the same time it explains very well some of the objective social conditions in which I strive to live a creative life and establish better relationships with my "internet friends".

By the way, after "Facebook" banned me from using their application forever I learned several new Denis de Rougemont`s associative and extremely unwanted lessons on the relativity of the human concepts of friendship and love. Apart from you and occasionally David, I have no more meaningful contacts with anyone from the forcibly deleted and really impressive list of over 1,700 people who made up my gone forever but still in mind “package” of weird but always welcomed Facebook relations. It seems that in my case "Big Brother" released water very efficiently. But, like Eskimos do naturally, I am trying to show no anger all the time. And it works for me very well.

As a former film programmer and presenter, I enclose with this short report some email attachments: promo posters of two symptomatic and relatively recently produced documentary works from notable veteran directors and I sincerely recommend those movies to all those interested for a better insight into the life "as the mafia writes it". With blood but very "stylish". 

I've also included my new author's short experimental video especially for this occasion. I haven't uploaded it to the internet yet, so it could be said that it is a modest exclusive material realized especially for your and our blog. 

IDENTITY


Darko Duilo - Identity (2021) (1)



The following link is for the article which Darko mentioned in his email:


 



And some attachments which Darko included in his email to me:



























No comments:

Post a Comment

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...