Thursday, April 14, 2022

"Cinema Reborn" Rides Again!

 Just received from my fine friend Geoff Gardner




Hi Peter,


As the director of the very first film ever shown at Cinema Reborn, way back in 2018 I thought I would send you some early advice for your blog followers and any others with whom they share their thoughts.

This year’s Cinema Reborn catalogue is being distributed a little differently.

Instead of us just printing a small number of copies and selling them during our event there will still be a limited number of copies printed but we are expecting a far broader readership by making it available free online via our Cinema Reborn website and via the Ritz Cinemas website.

This year’s edition is 76pp of absolutely splendid critical commentary. It is already posted on the Ritz website so I thought I would pass along the link. You can now read it, download it into your PC or print it out if you wish.

The publication was designed and laid out by Cinema Reborn’s great friend David McLaine to whom we owe a huge debt of thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.ritzcinemas.com.au/content/Cinema%20Reborn%202022%20Program.pdf

Feel free to pass on the link to assist us in getting the word out for and about Cinema Reborn 2022

All best, 
Geoff



Geoff also included this link for the trailer for the film "Mr. Klein" directed by Joesph Losey. Although I am an admirer of many Losey films, especially "The Servant", I have not yet seen "Mr. Klein".


pt

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...