Sunday, October 30, 2022

MY LIFE AS A TURKEY, a film for any of my friends who may not have seen it yet!




Well, the truth is I love crazy films.

I love films which go out on an edge.

I love docos based on natural history.

This one has everything for me.

And guess what?

I can share it with every one for free!

All you have to do it to give it a few moments of your time...


Here it is on Daily Motion:


https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvccpd


It's also on Vimeo but I think the Daily Motion version is better HD quality.


Have fun!


https://dai.ly/xv


4 comments:

  1. What a delightful person and film. A must see more than once experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Adrian, I'm glad you think as I do about this film. I can hardly believe they ever got it made given the difficulties which would be involved in following his life with the chicks as they grew up. An amazing document! pt

      Delete
  2. This was fabulous Peter, thank you for posting. Imagine being able to get close like that with all animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya Deren and her partner made a film about the 'Secret Life of a Cat; back in the 1940's. A similar type of undertaking in which a 'family' of cats became the stars of their own lives on screen.

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...