Tuesday, December 27, 2022

IF I WERE A CARBURETOR AND YOU WERE KEY QUERY

PICKING PARTS ONE BY ONE (LET ME INDRODUCE MYSELF) Since my dear friend Peter recently suggested me to present one author at the time I decide to start with myself. This is copy/paste screenshot from the Cine Club Split web Page with my short bio (in English):
And here is the You Tube link for my recent interview for the "PVH Film Production" project lead by Matt Helme (given to Sylvia Toy st. Louis):
Peppe Pig:
Some of my photos:
And the link for my brand new experimental movie:
More from Matt Helme and the "PVH Film Production" in my next post... Happy New Year...
Love will tear us apart again... Greetings from Split, Croatia... Darko Duilo ...

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Darko, great image at the top of page! Lovely mood for "St. Sylvester's Pigeon" film. Those cats seem very unsure of your intentions! I do hope this encourages others to follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter... all the best...

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...