Wednesday, March 1, 2023

New Digital Artwork by Kim Miles


 A new series of digital works 

by our friend Kim Miles




Kim's canvas is her body.

Her face is the map of her life,

past, present and future!


 Her work often takes us beyond any particular reality!



I find Kim's work 

extremely powerful, 

challenging, 

disturbing. 




Always pushing and pulling. 


Always making me wonder. 




Kim is immensely courageous.



* * * * * *


If you would like to visit Kim's website:



 Thank you Kim for sharing your work with us!


pt




8 comments:

  1. It reminds one that, quite often, an artist doesn't need to go very far to find interesting subject matter. Powerful work, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, thank you for sharing your work here. It's strong and provocative and I really appreciate seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above comment was from me. I've yet to navigate through here properly.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for that Vicky, good to know it.

      Delete
  3. Digital manipulation, just like Vicky ! Kim is great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for comments. I put a picture of a rabbit on my updated site. Bit of a joke. Used in my solo theatre show last year. I was 12 or 13 and had a Box Brownie camera!! ( if that’s how you spell it) It was beautiful and dad had pictures developed at his work where a mate said I had an eye for composition. Art is playing, discovery, exploration of our human condition. It gives pleasure to the eye and soul. It can also be disturbing , painful. In Zen philosophy you can’t have light with dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t mind being Anonymous at times!

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...