Sunday, April 9, 2023

Darko has been very busy...

Wondering why we have not heard lately from our friend in Split, I wrote and asked him and then I found out he's been very busy indeed.


He sent me a link to some recent postings on his YouTube page and I've meandered through quite a few of those trying to work out what to pass on to our friends at large.

My conundrum is this... how to keep up with Darko and his incredible spontaneity and yet not put all our friends into "headspace overload", to coin a phrase from Richard.

I've selected three pieces, not to say the are the best or to place any comparative value judgment upon them, merely to show three separate samples which I found interesting.


1.  Caesium 




2.   ...blow... 





3.  Paradox of Evolution 



and that's not all folks:

https://www.youtube.com/@DarkoDuilo/videos

pt





4 comments:

  1. Thanks Peter... I hope someone will like this choice... I am thinking about some new approaches, maybe found footage exploitations or something.,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great if you could add some personal commentary to the items Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just rendering my new movie... It is titled "Pharmageddon (Love Home Video)" and composed out of some recent photos and several older abstract video segments... with my voice manipulation audio tracks designed to form the atmosphere of a primitive "new year eve" infantile family psychedelia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it plays as well as it reads Darko. It's wonderful to see you being so active! I wish my creativity was pounding on all cylinders like yours.

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...