Monday, May 22, 2023

Our friend Darko's latest foray, a feature film! "Santa Mafia Mon Amour"


Uploaded just 3 days ago and only 17 people in the whole world have seen it so far, we are getting a sneak preview, so to speak.

"Santa Mafia Mon Amour"




I have no idea what the film is about but I imagine it will be full of engaging images and ideas, and perhaps it will give us some insight in Darko's current dilemmas which I'm told are numerous.

It will probably be laced with a sly irony and is likely to encode many cinematic cross references.

I'm hoping it won't all be spoken in Croation because I have not yet mastered that language.


So we're in for a surprise.

Have a good ride!

Thanks Darko!

pt






1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much dear friend, this means a lot to me...

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...