Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Higgledy Piggledy

 Today  just a mix of images taken from various posts we've published since March 2021. 


They are not in any particular order and I've decided for the moment not to "name" them or indicate whose they are or where they come from.

I've numbered each image so people can ask questions about any of them by merely quoting the number attached to each.


So here we go: 



1.




2.





3.




4.





5.




6.




7.





8.






9.






10.






11.




12.






13.





14.




15.





16.



17.





18.





19.





20.




There are so many more I could have chosen but I felt compelled to keep this selection to 20 pics.

pt




8 comments:

  1. Wondrous, Peter. What humans can create !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please excuse my black sense of humour Bill... when they're not busy killing each other for no good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear Aleksia, there will be more in the near future. Maybe a new bundle will include something new from you, considering progress with your considerable archiving and cataloging. Please send some samples soon! pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful selection. I am very intrigued by the first photo. It's so beautiful. Thanks Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine an avalanche of sap encasing this tiny creature, preserving it for millennia!

    ReplyDelete

The Upanishads

The Upanishads from my friend Tom  from the UPANISHADS from Tom Cowan on Vimeo . Tom and I have a friendship which goes back to 1962!  Al...